So to celebrate my new job my fantastic hubby drove me to the new outlet mall off 290 to take me shopping. Much to my disappointment, I really wasn't that impressed. I didn't like it too much. After going in almost every store we could find, we left with nothing!!! Can you believe it!?!? There was a huge line outside the Coach store (still) so we didn't even bother - there was nothing in there I wanted that bad!! LOL
The area and the mall is beautiful but it's VERY far from our house and I'm not sure we'll be going back any time soon. Sunday we did however wake up early and went shopping around our side of town and ended up finding me a ton of cute stuff for the new gig :) I hope everyone else has more luck at the outlet mall then we did :)
No comments:
Post a Comment