Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Laughing Matter!!!
This is sort of like a bad blond joke or nightmare - depends on how you view it....I have been called by 10 (I am not making this up) different placement companies in Houston to interview for the SAME job!!! Can you believe it!?!?! Apparently this guy sent out this job request to every placement company in Houston - I've posted my resume on the normal job sites and bamb!!! 10 interview request in the past 2 days - ALL for the same job! Unbelievable!! I met with the first company this morning and have been declining the rest. I have a few more interviews set up for tomorrow and Friday for different positions (Thank goodness!) but I just thought - who else would this happen too??? Am I the only qualified candidate for that position that 10 different agencies would call?? To make things even more frustrating - the first person I spoke to regarding the position sent my resume over and he wants to "wait" to see other applicants as I was the first one submitted before he starts interviewing......hummmmm....does anyone else see his problem? Apparently, I'm going to be his ONLY candidate! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the SBTVD, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://sbtvd.blogspot.com. A hug.
Post a Comment