Monday, December 03, 2007

Shadow Of The Day



When Madison was born, Chip found a song - just for her that he really loved. So, after listening to it a thousand times going back and forth to and from the hospital, he got his chance to play it for her on the way home. As soon as he pulled the car up to the front door of the hospital to pick us up, he put Maddie safely in her car seat, then in the car and had the song all ready to go for her to listen to. Now, I play her daddy's song every time we are in the car together so she'll never forget it. Chip took these pictures yesterday of the sunset and I thought they were cool and went well with her song he gave her which is "Shadow of the day" by Linkin Park. I think someone has already stole daddy's heart :)

1 comment:

Kris_Ash_Cos said...

Good one! I love that song. Madison is so loved and so cute too!