Maddie will turn 7 weeks old tomorrow. I can't believe it. Time is flying by way, way too fast. I wish I could stay home with her forever. I about cried last night - it was the first time I had to put her in "big girl diapers" LOL. She can no longer wear the newborn size, she's in a size 1 now. I know to most of you, this may seem like I'm nuts but I just can't believe how big she's getting and how fast. January 22nd is when I go back to work and I'm dreading it. These have been the best 7 weeks of my life. It's funny, you never really understand why everyone goes so "ga, ga" over thier kids until you have one. They are the best! The older she gets, she's really starting to be even more fun which just makes it harder. By the time I go back to work, she'll be doing all kinds of new things that I'm so sorry I have to miss.
We didn't do much this past weekend...we went to my work's Christmas party on Friday night - Maddie stayed with my parents and we had a good time. It was good to see everyone again. The hotel was nice, it was the Crown Plaza downtown. The food was good and they had great gifts for give a ways, none of which we won of course but it was still fun. We will be going to have our annual Christmas dinner with Kirk & Denise this coming weekend - that should be fun as always. We are still hammering out the details on where to go as we always try something new. This will be our 5th year to do that as well - wow, we are getting old! LOL
I hope everyone is having a great holiday season!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment