Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Thursday, July 12, 2007
New Keys and Home Ownership Dreams!!!
The good news just doesn't stop today! (must be cause Chip was born today!) LOL Anyway, just heard from Chip's other sister, Cortney Ann that her and her husband KC have been given the clear to close next week on their very FIRST HOUSE!!! So exciting!!! The house is really nice and in Kingwood close to her daughter Kindall's school. We are so excited for them! Babies, houses and birthday's! What could be better! Congratulations to KC & Cort! Of course, I won't be helping you move cause I'm 6 months preggo but I'm very good at giving directions :) You can relax and have some ice cream w/me while the boys move everything in!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment