Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Monday, July 16, 2007
Caleb Ruff
Chip and I finally were able to go see his new nephew, Caleb on Saturday. What a cutie pie this one is!!! Born the same day as Chip (July 12th) at 6:42 PM, weighing 8lbs. and 13.9 oz and is a lean 21 inches long :) Both he and Courtney are doing well and were scheduled to head home on Sunday. We were able to spend about an hour holding and starring at him. It's amazing what a little personality he has! He was very good - never cried once but was very squirmy and looking around everywhere. SO CUTE!!! As soon as we get pictures, I will be sure to update!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment