Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Monday, May 21, 2007
Something for Sarah
Well after weeks of buying and receiving the cutest baby stuff my dad decided to spoil me with something! A gift card and clothes to this really, really cute maternity store called Pickles and Ice Cream :) They had a ton of really cute stuff and it took me no time at all to spend my gift card!! In fact, in true Sarah fashion...I went back to go spend it the same afternoon he gave it to me! They even let you try on this little belly so you know what the clothes will look like when you are that far!!! I look funny all round and short but my clothes are cute! Then my mom and I headed off to the mall to find some cute shoes. It was a great weekend and so much fun shopping!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That is awesome Sarah! You sound like you are really enjoying this experience. Good for you!!!!!
Just when I thought it couldn't be any worse... hee hee hee
Post a Comment