Tuesday, May 01, 2007

San Francisco or Bust!






Me, Chip and my parents all boarded a plane and headed west to San Francisco! We checked into the Hotel California (we felt the need to sing that song each time we entered and left the building by the way) and then we were off to see all San Francisco has to offer - and there is a lot! I've promised my parents that I would not post their pictures on the blog. Their exact words were "No P's on the B unless you want to be hurt"....SO, I will not be posting any pics of the rents but that's ok, we took enough otherwise to give you an idea. We went everywhere from the big house (hehehehe) to the forrest on Earth Day to hug some trees :) We had a fantastic time!

1 comment:

Jen Andrews said...

Wow!! Those pictures are really good! y'all two look great too. We should have been there! The only pooch I see is on Chipper... hehe
D