




April 6th (Same day as Chip & I's anniversary) is my friend Erinn's birthday. I believe she might be turning some OLD age like 27 or something! Hahahaha! I miss being the baby :) Anyway, Mrs. Erinn wanted a puppy SO bad for her birthday. After months of begging her husband he finally caved!! Mitch came home with Brodie - I call him a Brussel Sprout :) Anyway, here he is...SO CUTE! This is her words: Hello to all...I would like to introduce you all to the new love of my life, and addition to our "furry" family! Mitchell, my parents, brothers and my sneaky friend Sarah all helped to make this very possible. This was a HUGE surprise for my birthday and I just adore him! He is a 3 month old Brussels Griffon, and we named him Brodie..and Brodie likes to Bounce! he is full of life and makes us smile. Well..here he is!
1 comment:
Brodie is such a cutie!!! Congrats.
Post a Comment