After my last doctor's appointment, I had been informed that it was not good for me to wear heels while pregnant...Yeah, this posed a huge issue for me as I don't think any of you have ever seen me in flats :) Due to my challenging height, I almost ALWAYS wear something with a heel. In sheer frustration and panic I immediately called my parents to share the earth shattering news that not only will I be sick, fat, fashionably challenged as well as pasty white but now short on top of it. Seriously...could it get any worse!?!?! After a good chuckle at my expense my parents came up with the most fantastic solution I think :) They had the brilliant idea that "wedges" would elevate my height yet eliminate my heel issue. Why couldn't I have thought of that in all my drama?!?! To make it even better they got me these perfectly pretty Coach wedges that just so happen to match my perfect little purse :) Ahhhhhhhh...the world is at peace again!
No comments:
Post a Comment