The day finally arrived!! After counting down since February, we were off to California and Disneyland! Madison was amazing on the plane ride and was such a trooper the entire trip. We had breakfast with the Princesses our first morning at Disney and that was the highlight of the entire trip. It almost could bring a tear to your eye to see her excitement to meet each and every one! The rest of our time at Disney was sprinkled with a few rides here and there and lots of waiting in line to meet the princesses we didn't meet at breakfast.
Hollywood was fun - lots to do and see so there are lots of pictures from the car. We stopped to see the stars on the sidewalk, the famous Chinese Theatre and of course, toured the wax museum to meet some stars :)
Then it was off to Beverly Hills to cross of a life long bucket list item - to shop on Rodeo Drive! Of course, I use the term "shop" very loosely! It was more like running into the cheapest store and buying the smallest thing I could find BUT it counts!
We spent dinner in Malibu at Paradise Cove and although the water was FREEZING - the view was worth the drive!
The next day was spent lounging, shopping and eating in Laguna Beach - this might be as close to paradise on earth in California as you come. It was the perfect way to end the trip!
All in all, it was a lifetime of memories for Madison and something I know she will never forget! I know we never will :)

1 comment:
Wow! What a big girl Chip...I mean.. Maddie is now!
LOL..kidding Chip. Looks like a great time.
Jason (Reddogg) Singleton
Post a Comment