Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Thursday, May 31, 2012
Can we get a kitten?
So, you have dogs for over 11 years, you believe, they are apart of the family. You believe that your 4 yr old is going to be devistated when these animals pass - what will you tell her? Where did her beloved friends go? I actually worried about this!!!
That was of course until our neighbor next door got a new kitty - which Madison adores. Within 5 seconds of holding this cat, she asked if we could trade in the dogs for a kitty!!!
Who knew!!! LOL
Poor doggies.....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment