Happy New Year everyone! I hope you all had a safe and wonderful holiday season with your families! Apologies to everyone on not getting Christmas cards out this year! I just simply had no idea where this year went! By the time it caught up to me - it was over and too late!
To update everyone, I started a new job in February 2011 at PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers LLP). They are an accounting firm - I know what you are thinking! No worries, we do tons more than auditing and taxes and I have absolutely nothing to do with the taxes we file so rest assured!
I love the job and am relieved to no longer work for my former employer. It has been a transition to move back into the "real" world of business but I'm grateful, happy and am adjusting well.
We put our house on the market in June 2011 - we have a few interested people - no real bites and are now attempting to sell it ourselves. We'll see how this goes :) The housing market as you know is not the best and it's even worse in our neighborhood. Our goal is to sell it and move before Madison starts school. Unless we enroll her in a private school, that will be when she is 6 due to her birthday so we have sometime. We are not sure where we want to move exactly - more than likely the Sugar Land area but we will see!
Madison turned the big 4 in October. We have had a blessed year with her thus far. She's moved to a new school which has helped her tremendously! She's learning at a rate in which Chip and I can barely keep up (I know, scary considering she's not even in school yet!) Let's just say we plan on having a large tutor budget for the areas in which Mommy & Daddy are lacking :)
Chip is still working at the shop, still working out and still continues to be a great dad and hubby! Not much changes with him! He's a trooper to keep up with us girls!
More to come in 2012......
1 comment:
About time you update your blog, girl! Good luck on the sale of your house, I know it can be a long and painful process. Take care, Kris
Post a Comment