Wow - I don't even know how long it's been since I updated the blog! Mainly because all my log on information was from when I worked at Questia! More than 4 years ago!!! LOL I guess I just want to do my best to forget the past 3 years with my last employer :) It's for the best....So, there is so much to update you on! Let's start with the obvious, I am now "happily" employed with the most amazing company, PwC (PricewaterhouseCoopers). I have been here since February of this year and I know what you are thinking...an accounting firm. Yes, I Sarah, work at an accounting firm. I'll give you a moment to chuck to yourself....
Moving on - We are also in the process of trying to sell our house. Our neighborhood has turned out not to be where we want to end up and we are looking to move closer to my family. Again, I will give you another moment to act surprised at that news :) For the most part, Madison is great. She is great and let's just say, we are never bored. We are also fully responsible for the strong-willed, independent, charming, flirty, beautiful little girl she is turning into. I guess some things really just are in your DNA. Right now, I'm trying to enjoy every moment I can with her. It's going by at lightening speed and I can't believe she's already 3 1/2. I just know I'm going to blink and tomorrow she will be 14 and my worst nightmare :) Again, she is Chip and I's daughter so I know we really only have ourselves to blame. Now that I can sign in, I promise to keep the updates comin'!
No comments:
Post a Comment