Thursday, June 10, 2010

Swim Lessons







So, Madison is taking her 3rd swim lessons since she was born - hopefully, this time, she will learn a bit more. 1 cause she's older and 2, I've heard, that Houston Swim School is like baby boot camp for swimming!
For the few of you who know my daughter well, you are doing the same thing I did..."Ok, we will see how this goes but you can not MAKE Madison do ANYTHING she doesn't want too and if you upset her, well then, your on your own!"
So it's a 2 week class, every day. We have accomplished, and I do mean accomplished 3 days thus far. Day 1 - eh, was about 50/50. She wasn't overly thrilled but she made it through - no damage done. Day 2 - A breeze! The kid was a super star! Acted like she ran the pool, knew what was up and I was the idiot!! Day 3 - Total melt down!! What happened to yesterday!?!? You ruled the pool - day 3 you would of thought they were secretly holding them under water when I wasn't looking! Literally, trying to crawl out of the pool - it was not so pretty. So, today, we are on day 4 - I'm hoping, praying for a repeat of Day 2 or else I'm gonna have 1 cranky toddler on my hands who isn't forgiving and doesn't forget! If we actually make it through the full 2 weeks with Madison being some what cheerful and not hurting someone, I'll be impressed! Fingers crossed! I actually managed to catch some "calm" moments on camera while I could....

No comments: