I get asked all the time what is my favorite thing that Madison does....really!?!? Ummm everything! LOL I don't think I could just pick 1 thing about her. I know EVERY parent must feel this way! You become obsessed sort of with them. There is just so many things about them and I feel like I miss so many being at work that I just want to soak up every ounce of her when I'm around!
I've been dieting for the past few months (years - whatever) and I'm down about 13 lbs! Woo hoo! BIG accomplishment for me. I won't dwell on the fact that I have 40 more to go - baby steps! Anyway, I love, love, love Smoothie King and this day, Maddie and I were together she decided she wanted to try one with mommy! So cute! She actually liked it! She kept insisting it was strawberry ice cream!
So, for now, in that very moment, that was probably my favorite thing about her - when she tries to act all big and grown up and be like her mom :) Warm fuzzies!
No comments:
Post a Comment