Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Monday, August 17, 2009
When I Grow Up....
I took Madison bowling with my parents, my sister, her husband and her kids (well 2 of them) Rachel and Jacob. It was SO much fun! Madison was a mess! She was very excited to pick out her own ball and couldn't wait to run (or crawl - not sure what that was about) down the lane to push it! Before the ball would even hit the pins, she would throw her arms up in a touch down sort of thing and scream "Yeah!" or "Go Ball!" Who knew a 22 month old could bowl? Unfortunately, I didn't bring a camera to capture this hilarious event but she did bowl the best out of all the girls with a 118! Can you believe that? Perhaps she'll be a PRO BOWLER when she grows up! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment