


Father's Day should be a year long celebration when it comes to Chip! With the hours I work, he's the hardest working dad I know! I appreciate him so much! By the time we get home, he's worked out, cooked Madison a special meal that is set up and ready for her, he's cooked us dinner, generally greets me with a glass of wine or some special cocktail he's come up with, a hug and kiss, a clean house and it doesn't stop there! He gets Maddie set up with her learning videos and books and after she eats, he loads her up in her wagon and takes her for a walk. He generally plays with her outside until dusk/bath time then he heads inside to give her a bath. He makes sure she's all ready for bed and tucks her in! By 5:30 am the next morning, he's bringing her breakfast and making sure I have everything I need before he heads back off to work! What lucky girls we both are to have such a wonderful husband and father!!! We love you and appreciate all you do!
1 comment:
You are so lying ;)
Post a Comment