Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Monday, March 02, 2009
Surgery Update
Madison had surgery on Friday to have tubes placed in both ears. Thank you for all your sweet messages, prayers and concern! It was much needed and appreciated! Chip and I were a mess with worry! She came through the surgery great and was an angel leading up to it. She didn't fuss at all even though she hadn't eaten in almost 12 hours! The hospital was amazing - she got to ride around in a wagon, got stickers and even a new friend and nice warm blanket to take home with her! She was loved on and spoiled all weekend! She's still in pain and her ears are still bothering her. They are not healed and were still infected when she went in for surgery. So, no signs yet of any improvement but again, it was just Friday! I'm sure as they heal, she will improve and we are all looking forward to a much happier and hopefully pain free Maddie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
good news!
Post a Comment