Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Friday, October 17, 2008
1 Year Updates
So Miss Madison will be turning the big 1 on the 30th of October! Hard to believe that it has already been a year. She's such a big girl! She for the most part is walking. Once she figures out she is on her own, she sort of freaks out and sits down but she's taking several steps on her own and walks perfectly if you are holding her hand. She can crawl at a racing speed (it's really running on her knees) and she has learned the beautiful thing about shaking your head NO! :) She spits her big girl food back in your face, takes EVERYTHING you put away back out and on the floor and she knows how to get what she wants - whenever she wants it! She's the perfect combination of Chip and I....and we know that means we are in SOOOO much trouble!! However, we wouldn't trade if for the world! I'll be sure to update pictures as soon as I can find the cord for my camera! I think I lost it at one of the Texans Games!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Take as many photo's as you want.. Sunday we can upload them for you using our card reader! :)
Time flies! We need photos! Addy and Maddy FINALLY get to meet in December - Whooo Hoooo
Post a Comment