Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
It's My Party....
So, seems I have a thing with hurricane's and tropical storms! First, Allison ruined Chip & I's engagement party and then Ike ruined my 31st birthday....well, tried too anyway! Turns out, we were fortunate, there was no damage to the house (only the fence) and the worst issue was being without power for 5 days!!! On the bright side, some exciting stuff happened during Ike. For one, my daughter took her first step while visiting Meme & PaPa!! SO CUTE!! She's so big! AND the power company gave me power yesterday for my b-day! Best present EVER!!! Yesterday was a peaceful and relaxing day. I spent the day with Madison and at Target - my 2 favorite things!!! All in all, I'm happy that we are all well and even though Ike cancelled my b-day party, there are no tears shed from me!!! I got to spend my day with my daughter, relaxing at home in my AC!!! 31 has started out great so far!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment