Thursday, February 21, 2008

Looking Back...

I realized looking back at old posts on the blog that since October 30th, 2007, I've practically talked about nothing other then Madison. For most of you, I'm sure this comes as a bore. Your probably getting excited at this moment thinking that I had finally figured out to speak of something else for a change but you would be wrong :) See, my Madison is perfection. She is the glue that holds my universe together and I could go on and on (anyone who knows me knows that is true!) about her forever! I would give up anything (sleep, personal apperance, sanity...) for her without so much as a second thought. My precious miracle turned 4 months old on Tuesday. I can't spend enough time looking at her or being with her. There aren't enough hours in the day. Waking up is like Christmas morning every day....she's so much fun to talk to, to watch, to dress and to cuddle with. On one hand, I love watching her grow up. I love watching her do and discover new things but at the same time, it makes me sad to realize that all of this is going by so fast and before I know it, my little girl will not be little anymore. She's the light of my life and my favorite part of the day. She's like sunshine on a rainy day and a cool breeze during summer. One look and smile from her can melt your heart in a second. So, even though looking back at old blog posts are fun and my life with Chip for 9 years has been great, my life now is more then I could of hoped for and I couldn't imagine it any other way.

No comments: