Welcome to our blog! I started this originally to keep in touch with our friends who moved out of town and it's taken on a life of it's own!! My husband (Chip) and I (Sarah) have a beautiful new daughter (Madison aka Maddie) and this is our story :)
Tuesday, March 13, 2007
Not much new...
Not much is new...still feeling ill and counting the days till I feel better :) I'm trying to keep up with all my daily activities and still maintain a cheerful attitude - Chip can verify that I'm failing horribly at both :) My first doctor's appt. is at the end of this month and I'm really looking forward to getting that done! I've received several cute baby gifts from my parents and Daniela (a friend from work) gave me this sweet giraffe and a book for me to read! I'm keeping in contact with Courtney (Chip's step-sister) as she's pregnant and several months ahead of me - she's my expert at the moment :) Chip and I aren't doing much these days. Just working and hanging out around the house a lot. I'm looking forward to being in a better mood again and feeling better :) I'm sure Chip can't wait either! If nothing else, If there was a "maybe" that we might do this again, I think I've probably ensured we won't :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Awh, you poor thing. Don't be so hard on yourself. Your hormones are just giving you the 1,2 punch right now. Everything will even out soon. Hang in there. ~Kris~
Awe poor Sarah. Hey at least you have an excuse to be in a Bad Mood and feeling crummy. I am bitchy and ill and not even pregnant!!
Post a Comment