Monday, October 16, 2006

Kanabians?


Ahhhh to my long lost Kanabian friends...Daron & Jen :) I miss ya'll so much! The hunt for replacements for ya'll is not going as well as I had hoped. I do however enjoy all of our little letters back and forth to each other :) I think I was 9 yrs old the last time I had a pen pal :) Thank you for the special little gift included in the letter. Between that and the pink, sparkly U that you sent me on my birthday, my keychain is begining to look like a Kanab/Daron & Jen shrine! The good news is that football, much like at your house, has once again taken over our lives...Not to mention, I’m equally as pumped that it seems to be on every day of the week now! Really, I live for these months…it’s the PERFECT excuse to feed my shopping habit and now, with football on ALL the time – well, you do the math...We are becoming broke but I’m looking fantastic!
I can’t believe people are complaining about the dogs and that you have to register them with the city! More importantly, I didn’t know Kanab was a city (laughing!) I thought it was a town?? Kidding! Even more so, I’m sad that Rodeo and Zeena will no longer be Houstonians but "official" Kanabians?? Is that what ya’ll are called????
As usual, we still really aren’t experiencing much fall weather. We dropped to like 88 for 3 days in a row but we’re still holding strong at 90’s for the most part! Lucky us! Between all the evacuees from Louisiana, the steamy hot fall weather and the lovely scenery, Houston is really becoming just a dream place to live and I’m happy that we will be here till we die.
It's hard to believe ya'll would rather live there then here with us :)

1 comment:

Chip & Sarah said...

They were free! Aren't they fantastic! True beauty is always free :)